Published on March 9th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan2
Climate Ain’t What It Used To Be — 16 Climate Stories Not To Miss
March 9th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
Some reminders why we do what we do. Some good climate resources. Some climate science news. And some climate policy & politics news.
- What Will Be The Biggest Political Story Of 2032? (Climate Progress)
- Temperature History Proves Earth Is Hottest It’s Been In 11,300 Years (Planetsave)
- Bombshell: Recent Warming Is ‘Amazing And Atypical’ And Poised To Destroy Stable Climate That Enabled Civilization (Climate Progress)
- Climate Change Compendium From NASA (Green Building Elements)
- Interview: Probing Impact Of Warming On World’s Food Supply (Yale Environment 360)
- Where Has All The Ice Gone? (sustainablog)
- Mass Extinction Of Lizards In The Near Future As A Result Of Climate Change, Research Suggests (Planetsave)
- Obama Hosts Climate And Energy Planning Session At White House (Washington Post)
- How Much More CO2 Is Emitted Because Of Germany’s Nuclear Phaseout? (Lenz Blog)
- Canada’s Arctic Glaciers Headed For Unstoppable Thaw: Study (Reuters)
- What Doesn’t Change With Climate? (Skeptical Science)
- U.S. Drought Intensifies In Texas And Florida (Climate Central)
- Activism And Policy Are Not The Same Thing (Grist)
- Greedy Lying Bastards, New Film Pulls No Punches To Expose Climate Denial Machine (Desmog Blog)
- Climate Change Is Making Animals Shrink (Grist)
- Video Friday: Climate Science vs. Climate Feelies (Global Warming Is Real)
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.
Own or lease an electric car? Complete out EV Owner/Lessee Survey.