Solar & Wind
- Combining Social & Energy Policy
- Analysis: Renewables Turn Utilities Into Dinosaurs of the Energy World
- Other People’s Money: How Crowdfunding Lowers Cost of Solar
- 40×35: A Zero-Carbon Energy Target for the World’s Largest Economies
- Chaining Bicycles to Economic Development
- Bicycling Means Business: How Cycling Enriches People and Cities
- Congress Comes to the Bike Summit (and the Bike Summit Goes to Congress)
- GM CEO: We’re Working On 200 Mile EV
- Will The Next-Gen Chevy Volt Offer Multiple Battery Options?
- New Aqueous Rechargeable Lithium Battery Shows Good Safety, High Reliability, High Energy Density and Low Cost; Another Post Li-ion Alternative
- Elon Musk at the Geneva Motor Show: Model S, Model X, and Superchargers Galore (Videos)
I'm the director of CleanTechnica, the most popular clean energy website in the world, and Planetsave, a leading green and science news site. I've been covering green news of various sorts since 2008, and I've been especially focused on solar energy, electric vehicles, bicycling, and wind energy for the past few years. You can also find my work on Scientific American, Reuters, Think Progress, GE's ecomagination site, several sites in the Important Media network, & many other places. To connect on some of your favorite social networks, go to zacharyshahan.com or click on some of the links below.