Here are some more cleantech and green stories that we couldn’t cover but I think are definitely worth a read.
Bikes & Feet
EVs & Hybrids
- Geneva 2013: Mitsubishi’s Hybrid Pickup Points The Way Forward
- Geneva 2013: Kia Provo Hybrid Is A Sporty Application Of Fuel-Saving Technology
- What It’s Like To Ride In The BMW i3 And i8 (In A Word, Great)
- Geneva 2013: Electric Land Rover Defender 4×4 Concept
- Geneva 2013: Toyota i-Road Enclosed Motorcycle (w/ video)
- Japanese Feed-in Tariff System Problem
- $1 Million In Annual Electricity Savings For KB Home & SunPower Solar Customers
- 266 MW Mount Signal Solar Farm Phase 1 To Be Finished In Early 2014
- Study Proposes Ways To Reduce Costs Of Energiewende
- How New Energy Saves North Carolina Ratepayers Money
- German Firm Buys Australia’s Largest Solar Installer
- India’s Villagers Reap Visible Benefits From Solar Electricity Scheme
- Why Are We Cutting Spending NOW? This Is Just Stupid.
- The Sequester Truth: The GOP Doesn’t Give A Damn About The Deficit
- How to Make Germany’s CO2 Record Look Worse
- Celebrate Tim DeChristopher’s Release With Us This Earth Day!
- Japan Sets Its Sight On Water
More to add? Throw them in the comments.
Want an obsessively long list of other cleantech and green stories? Check out this Google Doc.
I'm the director of CleanTechnica, the most popular clean energy website in the world, and Planetsave, a leading green and science news site. I've been covering green news of various sorts since 2008, and I've been especially focused on solar energy, electric vehicles, bicycling, and wind energy for the past few years. You can also find my work on Scientific American, Reuters, Think Progress, GE's ecomagination site, several sites in the Important Media network, & many other places. To connect on your favorite social network, go to: zacharyshahan.com