Published on February 18th, 2013 | by Zachary Shahan0
Wind News: Puget Sound Energy Wind Farms Set Record; New Trends In Financing Wind…
February 18th, 2013 by Zachary Shahan
For the wind-obsessed, below are some top wind energy stories from the past couple days or so.
Note: following this post, I’m actually going to streamline this news roundup process by sharing daily Wind Energy News Roundups only in this Google Doc (rather than doing so there and on this CleanTechnica page). Also, I’m not going to share our CleanTechnica stories in that doc, so be sure to check in on CleanTechnica for the top cleantech stories of the day. 😀
- Puget Sound Energy Wind Farms Post New One-Day Generating Record
- Wind & Solar Could Be The Backbone Of The Egyptian Economy
- New Trends In Financing Wind
- Iberdrola Receives Planning Consent For 288 MW Kilgallioch Wind Farm In Scotland
- BNEF Grossly Overstates Cost Of Renewables In Germany
- CERC Extends Validity Of RECs To 730 Days; Expresses Inability To Boost REC Demand
- Cost Distribution Proposals
- New Paper By Altmaier & Rösler
- Endurance Test Of An Offshore Wind Turbine In The Laboratory
- Repower’s Cold Turbines For Canada
- Germany Reaches Out To Neighbors
- First Wind Hosts Annual Stetson Wind Snowmobile Ride-In
- Desertec To Focus On EU MENA Connection
- Japan & EU Cross Appeal Ontario WTO Ruling
- Conservatives Aim To Roll Back Kansas Renewable Energy Standard
- Cape Wind Book Review
Drive an electric car? Complete one of our short surveys for our next electric car report.
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.