Published on November 22nd, 2012 | by Nicholas Brown0
Infographic: Fastest Hybrid & Electric Vehicles In The World
Some of the fastest known electric and hybrid vehicles in the world include the electric Eliica car, Porsche 918 Spyder hybrid car, Tesla Roadster, Tesla Model S, and, of course, plenty of electric trains.
The 0-60 mph acceleration speed of some of these electric speedsters are as follows:
- Hybrid Porsche 918 Spyder – 2.9 seconds.
- Tesla Roadster Sport – 3.7 seconds.
- Tesla Roadster – 3.9 seconds.
- Eliica limousine – 4 seconds.
- Tesla Model S – 4.4 seconds.
Electric trains are in a category of their own, because they are the fastest land vehicles in the world, attaining speeds of up to 357 mph.
For a closer look at these vehicles and much more info, check out this infographic:
Source: Autoblog Green