Published on July 16th, 2012 | by Zachary Shahan0
Quick Cleantech News Roundup
July 16th, 2012 by Zachary Shahan
Just a reminder that we are publishing numerous posts to the “Quick Cleantech News” widget and category that do not show up on the CleanTechnica home page.
If you haven’t been keeping your eye on those posts, here’s a quick roundup of recent Quick Cleantech News posts:
- Flexible Solar Paneling: the Wave of the Future (VIDEO)
- Solar Power Water Purifiers Bring Potable Water to the Remote (VIDEO)
- Solar Business Tour in Minneapolis
- Yuba Bikes Up the Ante on Green Style
- World Congress on High Speed Rail Comes to US for 1st Time
- Island with Netherlands’ 1st National Park to Have “Europe’s Cleanest Bus Fleet”
- Brits Top Energy Efficiency Ranking; US Ranks 9th (Out of 12)
- Ed Begley Jr. Energy Efficiency Tip #1 (VIDEO)
- Scandic Hotels Cut Cost and Waste with Green Strategies
- Cut a Rug on this Dance Floor for Sustainable Energy (VIDEO)
- Waterhouse, a Hydroelectric Restaurant in London (VIDEO)
- Electricity Storage is About Location, Location, Location… and Cost
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.
Haven’t taken our 2016 reader survey yet? Do so now!