Published on February 13th, 2012 | by Zachary Shahan0
Top 14 Posts of the Past 14 Days
February 13th, 2012 by Zachary Shahan
Of the 130+ posts we’ve published in the past 2 weeks, here are the 14 most popular. Miss any of these?
- Top Climate Scientist on Need for Clean Energy Action
- 10-Year-Old Creates/Discovers New Energy-Storing Molecule (Video)
- New Solar Module Efficiency Record.. & These Modules Are Coming to Market
- “Turbine Cowboys” Give Wind Power Its Own Reality Show
- Brad Pitt & Saudi Arabia Oil Minister Rockin’ It! (Videos)
- 5 Fresh Innovations in Solar Technology
- Solar Power to Pay Nevada City’s Debt, Government Costs for Decades
- Tesla Talks Up the Model S (Video)
- 70% of New EU Power from Renewable Energy in 2011 (47% Solar, 21% Wind)
- World’s Largest Concentrating Solar Power Plant Hits Milestone (VIDEO)
- Super Bowl 2012 = Greenest Super Bowl Ever? (Infographic)
- Solar PV Reducing Price of Electricity in Germany
- New Type of Inverter Could Drive Down the Cost of Solar Power
- Coming Soon: A Wireless EV Highway Charging System?
Get CleanTechnica’s 1st (completely free) electric car report → “Electric Cars: What Early Adopters & First Followers Want.”
Keep up to date with all the hottest cleantech news by subscribing to our (free) cleantech newsletter, or keep an eye on sector-specific news by getting our (also free) solar energy newsletter, electric vehicle newsletter, or wind energy newsletter.