Of the 130+ posts we’ve published in the past 2 weeks, here are the 14 most popular. Miss any of these?
- Top Climate Scientist on Need for Clean Energy Action
- 10-Year-Old Creates/Discovers New Energy-Storing Molecule (Video)
- New Solar Module Efficiency Record.. & These Modules Are Coming to Market
- “Turbine Cowboys” Give Wind Power Its Own Reality Show
- Brad Pitt & Saudi Arabia Oil Minister Rockin’ It! (Videos)
- 5 Fresh Innovations in Solar Technology
- Solar Power to Pay Nevada City’s Debt, Government Costs for Decades
- Tesla Talks Up the Model S (Video)
- 70% of New EU Power from Renewable Energy in 2011 (47% Solar, 21% Wind)
- World’s Largest Concentrating Solar Power Plant Hits Milestone (VIDEO)
- Super Bowl 2012 = Greenest Super Bowl Ever? (Infographic)
- Solar PV Reducing Price of Electricity in Germany
- New Type of Inverter Could Drive Down the Cost of Solar Power
- Coming Soon: A Wireless EV Highway Charging System?
I'm the director of CleanTechnica, the most popular clean energy website in the world, and Planetsave, a leading green and science news site. I've been covering green news of various sorts since 2008, and I've been especially focused on solar energy, electric vehicles, bicycling, and wind energy for the past few years. You can also find my work on Scientific American, Reuters, Think Progress, GE's ecomagination site, several sites in the Important Media network, & many other places. To connect on some of your favorite social networks, go to zacharyshahan.com or click on some of the links below.